Terms and Conditions
Kindly read and understand all the mentioned terms and conditions below in order to apply for registration at DigiDoze. After being enrolled, you will be liable to pursue the below terms.
- Students must submit their CNIC copy and 2 passport size photographs within 1 week of admission.
- All students must carry the student cards with them while they are visiting the campus.
- Admission fee must be paid while reserving your seat in any batch with the 1st month fee.
- Fee of Advance courses/Crash courses/Web development course is to be paid in full at the time of enrollment.
- If you are using any voucher for a discount, you need to pay the full course fee in order to avail the discount *terms and conditions applies for using the voucher/discount coupons*. Vouchers/ Discount coupons will only be valid on basic to mid level weekday and weekend batches.
- In case of cancelling/withdrawing your admission once enrolled at DigiDoze, no fee will be refunded.
- Admission and monthly fee is nontransferable and nonrefundable.
- Fee of remaining course will be paid in advance and if the student fails to pay the fee on the mentioned date given by DigiDoze, he/she would be liable to pay the penalty on the fee which will be Rs 500 if the fee is not paid within 1 week of intimation and Rs 1,000 per week after.
- All classes will be conducted as per the schedule mentioned by the DigiDoze management, any change in class time or cancellation of the class will be notified to the students
- If student fails to show up in 2 consecutive classes in weekday batch and 2 consecutive classes in weekend batch, the admission of that student will be cancelled and DigiDoze will not be responsible for any consequences.
- If student miss any class, he/she will be responsible for the educational loss.
- Regarding any issue which is related to the course and student want to meet the mentor, he/she need to take prior appointment by the management of DigiDoze and it will be given as per the time availability of the mentor.
- The mode of communication with the students is through “WhatsApp”, all the correspondence is done by the management of DigiDoze. If any student is not added in the particular batch WhatsApp group, he/she can contact the management to get his/her number added in it.
- DigiDoze class timings are fixed as mentioned separately, so if you are late, you cannot claim an extra session/time from the mentor.
- If there is a genuine issue and you are unable to attend the class, you must inform the management and give a written application for not attending the classes, it is up to the discretion of the management if they approves or rejects it.
- Students cannot transfer their admission to anyone or in any other batch
- In case of any misconduct or arrogant behavior with the management, DigiDoze reserves the rights to cancel your admission any time without any refund.
- DigiDoze is closed on all Federal holidays, in case of any sudden strike or mishap, the decision to cancel or conduct the class will be at the discretion of the management of DigiDoze.
- Audio and video recording of online lectures or inside DigiDoze premises are not allowed.
- Damages occurred to any of the official property will be compensated by the student.
- Certificate will only be issued if the student has taken the complete course, has cleared all the test/exams, submitted the required documents and cleared all the dues on time.
- Once the certificate is issued, it is the responsibility of the student to collect it within 2 months after issuance date.
COVID'19 UPDATE :
Due to COVID'19, we are following very strict measures to ensure the safety of our students, staff and management.
Please read the rules and regulations for COVID'19:
- IF ANY STUDENT IS COVID POSITIVE OR SYMPTOMATIC, HE/SHE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND THE INSTITUTE BASED CLASSES. HE/SHE CAN ONLY ENROLL IN THE ONLINE BATCH *IF AVAILABLE*. HE/SHE WILL NOT BE ENROLLED IN ANY OF THE INSTITUTE BASED BATCHES FOR NEXT 3 MONTHS AS A SAFETY PRECAUTION.
- FOLLOWING ABOVE TERM, IF YOU ARE/HAVE BEEN COVID POSITIVE or SYMPTOMATIC, MEDICAL REPORT WILL BE REQUIRED IN ORDER TO REGISTER FOR INSTITUTE BASED CLASSES. AFTER THAT, IT IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE MANAGEMENT IF THEY ALLOW THE STUDENT TO REGISTER IN THE BATCH OR NO.
- IF ANY STUDENT IS FOUND UNWELL, THE MANAGEMENT HAS ALL THE RIGHTS TO DISCONTINUE HIS/HER PROGRAM UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- WE ARE FOLLOWING VERY STRICT POLICY OF "NO MASK, NO ENTRY", SO IF YOU ARE NOT WEARING A MASK, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER IN THE PREMISES OF DIGIDOZE.
*DigiDoze reserves the rights to change/modify the above mentioned terms and conditions